The Technician is a trained technology professional who combines technical expertise and craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems. Working independently with minimal supervision, or in teams, Technicians are hands on self-starters who plan their work, and use their skill and creativity to solve problems. They are primarily responsible for the assembly, installation, and service/repair support on assigned residential electronic infrastructure and integration projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Include but are not limited to:
- Perform assembly, installation and repair of equipment, materials and systems as specified in the work orders and project documentation, under the supervision of the lead technician.
- Complete daily paperwork including time tracking, inventory returned documentation, and upload photos, change daily to PM.
- Attend job meetings as required.
- Complete assigned tasks with efficiency while following installation standards and safety practices and maintaining quality assurance standards.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Assist programmers with system testing.
- Provide customer training on newly installed systems when needed.
- Inform Lead Technician and/or project manager of any problems and concerns with assigned projects.
- Direct the work of Apprentice team members where appropriate.
- Maintain a professional image and build good relationships with customers, industry partners and other trades.
- 3+ years as an Installation Technician in custom high-end residential Audio Video systems or combination of two-year electronics degree and one year of field experience.
- Must possess understanding of signal flow and electronic systems including automation, lighting, digital video distribution systems, distributed audio systems, & integration of other sub systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and specification sheets.
- Proficient with hand power tools used to complete physical installations of speakers, displays, equipment racks and ventilation system.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting 80 lbs.
- Required Certifications: Savant Fundamentals with Blueprint, Parasol Pioneer Program, Control 4 Associate Installer, Savant Studio & Savant Central Mgmt, Savant Troubleshooting
- Preferred Certifications: Control 4 Automation Programmer, Control 4/SnapAV PCNA.
In order to submit your application, please send your resume to .