The Service Tech is responsible for providing superior customer service while supporting the service department with the troubleshooting of systems, performing upgrades and system repairs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Handle customer complaints or concerns promptly, proactively and professionally to maintain good long-standing customer relationships.
- Keep customers informed of the status of their service needs in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and the timely completion of service tickets.
- Troubleshoot, perform system discovery, repair and recommend upgrades to clients to improve their system performance and experience.
- Conduct quality control to ensure technical standards are met and including Network, OVRC, and documentation standards.
- Identify consistent or recurring service issues and communicate suggestions for system improvements to the operations manager and the design department.
- Maintain training in company standards and procedures.
- Stay current on industry trends, new innovations, materials, tools and processes.
- Understand industry regulations, restrictions and laws and ensure the company’s adherence to these regulations.
- Maintain strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and Sales Representatives.
- Assist Service Manager with Quality Control to determine if projects are ready to turn over to the service department.
- 3+ years as an Installation Technician in custom high-end residential Audio Video systems or combination of two-year electronics degree and one year of field experience.
- Must possess understanding of signal flow and electronic systems including automation, lighting, digital video distribution systems, distributed audio systems, & integration of other sub systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and specification sheets.
- Proficient with hand power tools used to complete physical installations of speakers, displays, equipment racks and ventilation system.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting 80 lbs.
- Required Certifications: Savant Fundamentals, Parasol Pioneer Program, Control 4 Associate Installer, Savant Troubleshooting
- Preferred Certifications: Control 4 Automation Programmer, Control 4 PCNA
In order to submit your application, please send your resume to .